Senior System Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022 16:42|
We are looking for a Senior System Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Degree with 8+ years of current, hands on analysis experience
- Detail-oriented, highly innovative and self-started.
- General understanding of banking and knowledge and application of banking technology and regulations/compliance
- Experience of complete software development lifecycles – waterfall and agile project experience
- Experienced in functional specification and data mapping. Able to detail out functional specification based on user requirements.
- In-depth knowledge in Credit Origination business process and workflow for retail and corporate domain.
- In-depth knowledge in Credit Origination system functionalities and interfaces to other banking systems, and/or external bureau.
- Strong analytical / problem solving / process design skills
- Hands-on experience in database access, querying, data analysis skills.
-> Exposure to micro-services, Java, JIRA and confluence
-> Added advantage with Unix OS and Oracle DB experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive standardization, best practice adoption, and consistency to implement a sustainable functional solution that is scalable to be rolled out to regional countries
- Take accountability to deliver the scope on-time, within budget with high quality. Exercise judgment, take initiative and make decisions.
- Deliver solutions that meet and exceed the functional, non-functional/technical, infrastructure and security requirements
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams that includes business users and technology teams including business analysts, technical teams, testing teams and other Host technical teams to design and deliver solutions
- Collaborate with the business users and Functional Business Analysts to elicit end-to-end business process, functional, data and interface requirements.
- Reviews high level solution and working with cross functional team to provide cost estimates
- Analyse the ‘to be’ process and perform gap analysis
- Work with cross functional team to come up with a functional solution that is robust and scalable.
- Write and review functional solutions documents with acceptance test driven development concept in mind.
- Prepare/Review/Perform test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Work closely with the technical team, vendors and cross functional team for technical & solution design
- Helps to plan & support the user acceptance testing, assisting in investigation and address any testing related issues.
- Define, plan and track system package release for SIT & UAT, and production implementation.
- Facilitates/Provides “Train-the-Trainer” on application enhancements.
- Manage, address and resolve functional issues that arise in a timely manner, ensuring necessary escalation and communication to all stakeholders.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003078) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume