Senior Storage and Back up Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Storage and Back up Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:19|
We are looking for a Senior Storage and Back up Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- SME with good knowledge on the following technologies - SAN (IBM, DellEMC, HPE), NAS (NetApp, ISILON), Object, HPE/ Cohesity, Dell ECS Backup (DellEMC, Veeam)
- Good knowledge of storage & backup subsystems like Netapp, Veritas, EMC.
- Experience in Performance Analysis and Tuning of storage subsystems is mandatory.
- Experience in Storage data migration techniques is most important.
- SAN switch deep knowledge base should include Brocade/CISCO switches, Director & routers.
- Good Knowledge of backup technologies
- Unix/Linux/windows administration knowledge preferred.
- DR solutions based on VMware SRM and Veeam
- NAS integrations with AD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure storage, backup, and DR solutions.
- Set up and manage LUNs, Configure, and manage iSCSI components.
- Troubleshoot performance issues in SAN/Storage/Backup
- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot file services such as NFS & CIFS.
- Deploy and manage local/remote replications.
- Deploy and manage backup solutions.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002142) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume