Senior Security Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:32|
We are looking for a Senior Security Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering with 12-15+ years of relevant experience in Cyber Security.
- Candidate should have played Security Architect Role.
- Candidate should have good understanding of:
-> Infrastructure and Network security
-> Security Zones
-> Network Segmentation and Segregation
-> Firewall security
-> IDS/IPS placement
-> SIEM tools
-> Wireless Security
-> End point security
-> Data Loss Prevention
-> Web Application Security
-> Identity and Access Management
-> Syslog Management
-> Access control provisioning (RBAC, DAC, MAC, etc.)
-> Threat Hunting/Threat Intel
-> Cloud Security
- Candidate should be able to understand the current system security measures and implement security enhancements in line with organizations goals and objectives
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the attack vectors, provide solutions during design phase to the programs on minimizing them with appropriate security controls necessary.
- Good understanding of business requirements, identify key security requirements and articulate it to business effectively and efficiently in terms of actual risk and safeguards, risk management
- Good understanding of guidelines such as MAS TRM, ISO and NIST standards or equivalent
- Good knowledge on Security Incident Response and run book preparation for emerging and new threats, applying safeguards where possible to minimize the threat.
- Sound understanding on Ransomware, XSS, Injection and other similar attacks
- Good knowledge and understanding of encryption technologies (both symmetric and asymmetric algorithms) and its applications
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize incidents & requests accordingly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular system tests and audits by validating and verifying technical controls in minimizing the risk
- Participate in various business meetings to understand the entire data flow and recommend security solutions to mitigate the concerns/risks
- Participates in various compliance programs, audits the report and recommend to reflect the accurate security posture to make business decisions
- Establish and oversee a formal vulnerability and testing program.
- Oversee the patch cycle and ensure that patches are performed at regular intervals
- Participate in Account Recertification programs and be a key player to take ownership and sign appropriate forms necessary as security exceptions
- Liaise with Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance, Office of General Counsel and Risk.
- Conduct security campaigns to organization such as Phishing, Data Leakage, etc.
- Management to remediate new and outstanding issues; track security-related issues in the GRC system.
- Participate in design activities and provide various solutions to ensure security is not compromised at various phases of the program lifecycle
- Recommend and provide templates where possible for end users to assist in minimizing the security risks
- Train other staff and external clients as necessary
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002064) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume