Senior Security Analyst (SDLC/ Build Permit Assessment)
|Job Title:||Senior Security Analyst (SDLC/ Build Permit Assessment)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 15:03|
We are looking for a Senior Security Analyst (SDLC/ Build Permit Assessment), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Security Operations Management
- A Senior level Security Analyst who can provide professional consultancy and support
- In-depth experience undertaking and successfully driving security assessments and reviews for application change and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of technology and application security including vulnerabilities, tools and processes
- Effective communication – able to work and communicate effectively with various stakeholders involved in the Build permit and delivery process
- Ability to influence and drive a task to timeline with minimal supervision
- Administrative and documentation skill, with an eye for detail – able to document and produce quality outputs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Activity: Technical Information and Cyber security consultancy support for priority assessments
- Function: Regional Information Security team support (reporting to APAC RISO)
- Priority activity for the APAC regional information security team to support the review, assessment and approval of Build Permits during the SDLC process. There is currently a backlog of APAC specific Build Permits pending the security team’s detailed review and assessment (25+ build permits). The consultancy support will also need to provide assessment support for new and emerging build permits in the coming months.
- Security technical assessment and review support work for regional change activities (Building Permits)
- Support backlog information security risk review assessments for IT and Business projects (Build permits) Approximately backlog of 25 BPs needed for review.
- Educate, promote, and monitor the use of secure software development practices as part of the review process.
- Obtain and review all required artifacts & evidences as part of Chubb application security framework process
- Support prioritized evaluation early in the cycles through iterative security testing
- Provide security consultancy & advisory services and direction to application development teams during development cycles
- Provide advise and consultancy to the Enterprise architecture team on mandatory security requirements and ensure clear alignment on security requirements for Build permit approval
- Perform security activities, including but not limited to, security design reviews, threat modeling, code auditing on internally & externally developed software
- Manage control exemptions/remediations identified through projects.
- Provide metrics for relevant areas of responsibility when required
- Track and oversee project AVM findings and application DAST scans, managing remediation expectations with stakeholders.
- Support metrics and reporting on security for change ensuring line of sight by RISO and CIO
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001846) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's