Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 07:31|
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 9 Years experience
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- CCNP, CCIE level certification
- Understanding of Data Center architectures, and hands-on experience in Planning, design & implementation of clients on DC service and DCOPS provider model
- Technical expertise on network, storage and servers with Public, Hybrid and Private Cloud environments
- Deep understanding on SDN with at least one full end-to-end implementation is or understanding of SDN is required
- WAN, LAN, DC-DR connectivity, MPLS and other external and internal network advanced expert knowledge or understanding is required
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience in latest technologies SAN switches from Cisco and/or Brocade or understanding is required
- Hands-on experience/deep understanding on Network protocols like HSRP, VLANS, STP, OSPF, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
- Strong skills on IPSec VPN setup & maintenance
- Complete knowledge and Understanding of Network Operations, should have good exposure on ITIL Process or certified
- Troubleshooting of Core, Distribution and Access switches in LAN and WAN network.
- Configuring Static, Dynamic Routing and Inter VLAN communication on Routers/Switches
- Conduct Network Performance tests
- Configuration of Fail Over, Load Balancing & Bandwidth Management, and Gateway level Anti-Virus and Content Filter in Firewall
- Strong hands-on experience on firewall products like: Checkpoint, Fortinet, PaloAlto, etc.
- bility to debug and troubleshoot complex Network problems
- OSI Layer 2 (Spanning tree, vPC, Ether Channel, etc.) and Layer 3 switching /routing (OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP, MPLS)
- Experience in designing and supporting load-balancing solutions with F5, Cisco ACE and Citrix Netscalers.
- Performing Tier 3 support escalations of the Enterprise/Data Center Network Infrastructure as needed
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 9000, Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, Nexus 2000, Nexus 1000v platform is required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- VPC, Fabric Path, OTV, NX-OS, IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Network Virtualization
- IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- Resolve production critical and escalated issues and provide root cause analysis
- Coordination with OEM vendors with respect to support cases and license management.
- Planning and executing DR drills in coordination with other teams
- Advanced troubleshooting production incidents and performing Capacity Management.
- Engaging problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
- Training L1/L2/L3 colleagues on various operational topics both technical and process.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Implement automations for significant reduction in manual efforts, it is essential to have hands-on experience in one of the Automation Platforms like Python, Ansible, Scripting language,etc.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002753) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume