Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022 16:22|
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 10 Months
- With 12-15+ years of experience
- Mandatory Skills: CSM, SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, DevOps Fundamentals, Agile Coaching, Mentoring, Project Management, Waterfall model
- Insurance and/ or Financial Services Industry experience a must
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration, Social Sciences in psychology, economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- A scrum master certification (CSM, PSM l) is required
- Demonstrable experience as scrum master with strong agile delivery experience with knowledge of waterfall methodologies
- Previous experience with large scale technology migration and integration preferred
- A Good understanding of insurance product manufacturing and distribution processes and technology from end-to-end
- Assess process and system use and focus on KPIs to track progress and manage changes, eg, Confluence, and Jira
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders i.e. PO.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drives the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) in line with corresponding transformation frameworks at the bank
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Produce look forward metrics and MI for senior management reporting as well as programme tracking for continuous improvement
- Works with other team members (including engineering leads, business stakeholders) to ensure sprint plans with clearly defined outcomes are achievable and to help prioritise delivery and sprint goals
- Guides and coaches the General Insurance (GI) work stream to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the team in self-organization, cross-functional skills, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with the Senior Scrum Master and other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Coordinating activities between internal, vendor, quantifying pre-integration work, and defining what collaboration will be necessary to work through the road map
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003097) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume