Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 09:55|
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 15 plus years of experience in Network operations
- Technical skills: Wireless Networking (CISCO,ARUBA,MERAKI), Network Routing/Switching, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, AAA, DNS/DHCP/IPAM, Proxy
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Experience working on RFPs (solutions / estimates) for infrastructure services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of more than 30 members and perform task allocation to the team. Conduct performance appraisals for reporting team members.
- Engage in third-party vendor interactions.
- Ensure that all the services under him/her are delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs. Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
- Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
- Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savings. Drive continuous service improvements activities in the service.
- Have regular forums to connect with client to discuss on day-to-day operational topics. Conduct Team meetings regularly.
- Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
- Plan and oversee life cycle management activities(e.g. patching and upgrade activities)
- Leading the activities of Quarterly Maintenance weekends ensuring successful recovery of all the systems post activity.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002925) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume