Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2022 09:18|
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Advanced experience in network protocols such as VPC, VSS, VLAN, STP, OSPF, VRF, PBR, QoS, HSRP, SNMP, 802.1x, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS, SSL, PKI, TACACS+, RADIUS.
- Experience managing and leading the holistic design and implementation of complex network solutions.
- Experience with Firewalls, Packet brokers, IPAM, IPS/IDS.
- Advanced experience in Alcatel / Aruba WLAN with AOS 8.x and Clearpass
- Advanced understanding and experience with network architecture, engineering, design, hardware, network solutions, implementation, testing, network communication protocols, network routing protocols, and IP network troubleshooting
- Effectively manage escalations of complex problems.
- Experience developing and maintaining NAC environments and network segmentation servicing guest and employee Wi-Fi and mobile connectivity.
- Strong working knowledge of OSI layers 1-7, with the ability to apply analytical and troubleshooting skillsets to solve complex problems.
- Be a subject matter expert in the technologies supported by the team.
- Work with vendor project management teams to ensure proper collaboration and timing guidelines for project delivery.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages and automation tools (i.e., Ansible, Python).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track record of Hands-on Network expertise in troubleshooting and design concepts.
- Provide mentoring and supervision for network technicians.
- Acts as the top-level escalation point for all networks and related technical designs.
- Act as the escalation support for the timely resolution of incidents and problems.
- Review root cause analysis for high severity issues and leverage for CSI and service improvements.
- Lead communication and represent functions in management meetings and conduct network architecture validation.
- Test Architectural design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended design and vendor technologies.
- Develop automated methods and techniques to remediate network events and minimize operational complexity.
- Develop and maintain processes, documentation, and metrics for the management, monitoring resource utilization, and capacity planning for network segmentation services.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002376) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume