Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||MYO (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2022 14:57|
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experiences
- CCIE Collaboration or Security certification is a plus.
- Able to obtain CAT2 clearance is mandatory.
- Experience in various network vendors is advantage (Cisco / Checkpoint / Juniper / FortiGate / F5 / Sophos)
- Knowledge of Network diagnostics, BGP, SNMP, VPN, SSH, MPLS technologies
- Critical thinker, problem solving skills, Independent as well as Team player
- Must be customer focused
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Experience in executing complex migrations.
- Technical subject matter expertise across the practice
- Extensive design, implementation and operational knowledge including involvement in the setup, operation and transition of operational teams and managed services
- Appreciation of multiple technology platforms
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Network and security operation support and administration.
- Monitor all network resources proactively to ascertain the general of the networks and to detect faults or error.
- Review the log of the network links to ensure no abnormal activities.
- Pro-actively monitor, pre-empt, diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify network related problems to ensure high availability and Enterprise network.
- Maintain and continuously improve on efficiency of entire network infrastructure
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Perform annual disaster recovery (DR) exercise
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to troubleshoot
- Conduct network architecture and design review to align with industrial best practices.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003066) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume