Senior Network Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Network Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 15:31|
We are looking for a Senior Network Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With atleast 10 years of experience
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / Project Management - PMP
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discovery and Design Work Shop
- Finalize the Baseline, Architecture, Design and Migration Strategy
- Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Provide network WAN/LAN design, implementation, consulting, Cisco, Aruba, Juniper or equivalent
- Network audit Identify the gaps and suggest the remedial solution. Supporting in RFP/RFI response.
- Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
- Site Network Build & Transform
- Support Hyper care and Handover
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002929) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's