Senior Java Developers/ Architect (7x Roles)
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developers/ Architect (7x Roles)|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 21:37|
We are looking for a Senior Java Developers/ Architect (7x Roles), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering – BE, BTECH or Equivalent.
- Should have 12+ years of experience in Application Development and Migrations
- Minimum 6 years of hands on experience in Application development using java/J2EE technologies.
- Must have worked on cross technical platforms like AIX,HP-UX, Solaris , Linux and Windows applications
- Must have worked in java technology upgradation projects like Application Servers Version upgradation ( WebLogic lower version to higher etc.), Application server porting from one vendor to other (WebLogic to JBOSS etc. ), other SOA infrastructure and messaging middleware migrations, re-hosting the applications on different Servers ( like HP-UX to RHEL ) or hosting the Application on cloud infrastructure etc.
- Must have good exposure to Java API’s
- Must have good exposure to Frameworks like Spring, Struts etc.
- Must have worked on a complex business environment and have executed technical projects.
- Must have worked in Linux environment for at least 3 years
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Unix/Linux Shell scripting ( Ksh, csh and Bash shell). Preferably with application migration and hosting experience from UNIX to Linux.
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-starter and experienced in working with the team
- Typically worked on following technologies but not limiting to:
- Must have exposure to middleware configuration updates
- Be a Quick learner of New Technologies and become hands on very fast
- Can work in projects with tight schedule keeping project’s success is the only goal all the time.
- Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments.
- Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
- Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver best-in-class technical solutions to solve customer business challenges
- Work independently on the solution to the customer’s technical challenges
- Work independently or across teams to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Should provide high-level and low-level designs for the applications development and Migrations.
- Lead the team of middle level and junior resources and guide them to work on the projects
- Accurate status reporting to the project stake holders and to the management
- Participate in a chosen technical community or profession to continuously expand your technical knowledge, business acumen, and professional network
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001577) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume