Senior Infrastructure – Network Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure – Network Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 12:41|
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure – Network Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- 8-10 years of experience
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / Project Management - PMP
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Provide network WAN/LAN design, implementation, consulting, Cisco, Aruba, Juniper
- Network audit Identify the gaps and suggest the remedial solution. Supporting in RFP/RFI response.
- Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002894) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's