|Job Title:||Senior Consultant(Compute)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 09:22|
We are looking for a Senior Consultant(Compute), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 10+ years in IT industry with at least 8 years of relevant experience in DC build and implementation, deployment and migration
- SME with good knowledge on the following technologies - ESXi, NSX, vSAN, VCF, KVM, Neutron, CEPH, OpenStack, Compute (Blade), Physical Hosting, OS (Win, Lin)
- Implement solutions and prepare presentations for DC design Compute and Storage.
- Implement high level and low level physical and logical DC design drawings and design documents.
- Hands on experience on DC build w.r.t installation of OS, Hypervisor (VMware), Compute (CISCO UCS, Dell EMC, HPE, Hitachi).
- Successfully participate in complex customer accounts or company projects, bridging between the needs of the customer and the company.
- SME level knowledge on Cisco / Dell /HPE Blade servers is required
- SME level experience on Windows & Linux OS is required
- Good understanding of IT architecture, concepts and solutions and broad foundational knowledge in DC domain.
- Provide consultants with knowledge of new advances in DC build and implementation.
- Actively participate in implementations, migrations, 24x7 support on all turnkey projects to all levels of hosting, operations, service level delivery, and support
- AD knowledge would be preferred
- Ability to quickly produce PowerPoint slides which are both content rich and visually appealing
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness in the mind of others
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare High level and low level design
- Perform migrations
- Implement server patching and license solutions
- Implement solutions for DC design Compute.
- Responsible for understanding the requirement and analyzing AS-IS data
- Develop high level and low level physical and logical DC design drawings and design documents.
- Responsible for creating detailed deployment architecture and device configurations
- Ability to quickly produce PowerPoint slides for Compute area
- Experience in DC ground up build, implementation and DC migration is must
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002542) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's