Senior Consultant (Business Analyst) - Capital Market
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant (Business Analyst) - Capital Market|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:02|
We are looking for a Senior Consultant (Business Analyst) - Capital Market, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experience of working in the financial services industry, specifically in Capital Market space at an Investment Bank
- Experience of working in either one of the asset classes e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, Currency, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange/Commodities
- Experience of working/familiarity with Corporate Actions, Trade Lifecycle, Life Cycle Events, Trade Confirmation/Affirmation, Match Message, Clearing & Settlement, Reconciliation etc.
- Experience of applying business analysis techniques
- Experience of defining and implementing process changes
- Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of working in both a Waterfall and Agile delivery environment
- Familiarity with below key areas:
-> BRS/ARS/SRS Writing
-> Requirement Traceability Matrix
-> Test cases and Acceptance Criteria
-> Liaising with business for UAT testing
- Bachelor's in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Expertise in SQL & Excel (Nice to have other scripting languages e.g. R, Python, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook (MS Visio will be a plus)
- A track record of following through on commitments and excellent documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, bring efficiency and performance
- Able to interpret a business requirement and transform it into an executable code
- Knowledge on Capital Market & equity derivatives, and experience working with front office business users would be a plus but not essential.
- Capital Market (Asset Management)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the business demands, determining required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data, and conducting end user interviews
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- Reconcile requirements with different global stakeholders
- Document AS-IS and TO-BE processes and business requirements documents
- Ability to structure and breakdown complex or large business demands into smaller well-defined features that can be implemented by Dev teams
- Deliver complete, consistent, and accurate business analysis artefacts
- Oversee quality control and project management
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Requirement gathering via discussions with users, workshops, interviews, and document reviews
- Elicit business requirements and conceptualize business processes and workflows
- Analyze the business requirements, facilitate, and describe solution approach.
- Assist developers/vendors to clarify and elaborate on the requirements for an integrated solution
- Review Technical specifications, test cases to ensure relevance & completeness.
- Investigate and resolve problems in collaboration with the developers and functional/business users.
- Assess, document, and communicate to Stakeholders (including Vendors), the process changes, its impact and ensure they are understood and signed-off.
- Identify, manage, and resolve matters escalated by vendors /stakeholders by means as required.
- Assist in business readiness by providing updates to system changes that impact processes/controls.
- Reporting - Regular communications to program/project manager of status and raise red flags
- Performing or be a part of user acceptance testing
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of in-hand deliveries
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002364) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume