Senior Associate Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Associate Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 09:40|
We are looking for a Senior Associate Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- At least 1 ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certifications
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
- Experience with leading a geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams
- Cross functional Knowledge on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate multiple products for compliance across Enterprise Service Management and suggest best solution, products, architectures meeting the guiding principles of Greenfield, Cloud based, mobile first and zero customization.
- Review Business Process decisions, Solution fitment to OOB Standard, Process re-engineering to meet project requirements.
- Will define, plan and develop solutions, frameworks, etc. around Servity, ServiceNow and Service Management Domain.
- Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artifacts; create knowledge /certification artifacts and evaluation criteria guide.
- Will guide the team at a process level and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Will help define, plan and develop solutions, frameworks, IPs etc. around ServiceNow and Service Management Domain.
- Ability & Experience to define Processes and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with business problems.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing Processes leveraging ITIL and involving Servity & ServiceNow.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes within Servity & ServiceNow platform.
- Analyse and Evaluate alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
- Ability to understand ServiceNow lifecycle, multitask, time management skills
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002871) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's