Senior Associate Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Associate Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 10:14|
We are looking for a Senior Associate Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 5-6 years of experience
- Experience with ServiceNow – ITSM, ITILv4, Process Consulting
- ITIL V4/V3 Certified
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in business process improvements, process re-engineering and process design to achieve business goals.
- Identify technical problems and develop solutions to support ITSM objectives.
- Assist in development and implementation of ITSM plan and initiatives.
- Develop plan to seamlessly integrate new process with existing ITSM processes.
- Work with customers to understand ITSM requirements and needs.
- Identify opportunities for ITSM process optimization.
- Develop ITSM modelling standards and guidelines
- Participate in review and update of ITSM processes to meet changing Business requirements.
- Create, update, review and approve documentation for new and existing ITSM processes.
- Apply CMDB / Config / Incident / Problem / Change Management best-practices and methodologies in the development and implementation of service maps (both business and technical services).
- Serve as integral part of organization as a thought leader in applying change management principles to streamline business processes and optimize operational efficiencies and ensure services are performed within established service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Lead workshops with various stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, to understand the dependency and hierarchy of services and applications.
- Design and implement governance best-practices to maintain the accuracy of the data over time.
- Manage and mentor cross-functional team to successfully execute ITSM projects.
- Provide guidance on ITSM re-engineering activities for performance improvements.
- Support ITSM continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Lead Process Transformation Projects for the client.
- ITIL Process Definition & Standardization.
- Provide transformational solutions and services for large deals and pursuits.
- Interact with client senior leadership to articulate value of Infosys Solution.
- Working with accounts and Client Services Group on sales pursuit for defining innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of multiple industry standards/regulations and specialized knowledge of one to review remedial enhancements for simple gaps and recommend a strategy for handling complex gaps.
- Providing thought leadership and driving client long range plans and roadmap.
- Developing concepts, architecture frameworks and solution frameworks addressing core industry challenges and specific client needs.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002897) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's