Security Operations Specialist
|Job Title:||Security Operations Specialist|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021 10:44|
We are looking for a Security Operations Specialist, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Candidates should have knowledge of the tools and processes to provide operational security support to our Cloud ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms (AWS mandatory)
- Good understanding of AWS concepts & container frameworks
- Hands-on experience with cloud security tools and Security as a Service solutions (PrismaCloud, AWS native)
- AWS certification, ideally certification in PrismaCloud (PaloAlto Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Cloud Posture Management and Cloud Workload Protection Controls
- Monitoring and Assessment of vulnerabilities and threats in cloud assets
- Manage and Monitor AWS native Security Controls
- Run Cloud Continuous Monitoring reporting/metrics governing all security compliance/hygiene issues across the entire Cloud ecosystem.
- Collect security-related operational metrics through automation and increase security visibility across the organization; measure the coverage and effectiveness of security tools; transparency over the security state of the Cloud)
- Contribute to the production of regular KPI reports ensuring the data is meaningful and appropriate actions are taken as a result of the data.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002825) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume