|Job Title:||Security Engineers|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 12:16|
We are looking for a Security Engineers, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role, i.e. in a combination role of security risk, information security and IT.
- Degree in tertiary studies in relevant fields such as Computer Science, IT Security, Business IT, or IT engineering would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in analysis, identifying, monitoring and controlling security risks
- Experience in managing Identity / Access management, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Data Protection and Data Leakage Prevention applications / devices including installation, configuration and its availability
- Extended knowledge of relevant international security standards (ISO/IEC 27000-series), best practices (CobiT, ITIL), third party reporting (ISAE3402, SOC), trends and legal and regulatory requirements for data protection and outsourcing in the financial sector (e.g. MAS, HKMA).
- Must have a minimum of one of the certifications from ISACA’s CSX, CISA, CISM, CGEIT or CRISC or ISC2’s SSCP, CCSP, or CISSP or GIAC’s GISP or GSEC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementing the security metrics, definitions, policies and controls accoding to to the requirements of security. (Cloud Trail / CloudWatch / Splunk).
- Integrate the AWS environment with the target Security Control Platform by defining the events to be forwarded and implementing the interface.
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Working with the other architects to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
- Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage, whether cloud-native or COTS solutions as well as, recommending and coordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002498) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume