|Job Title:||Security Administrator|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 12:14|
We are looking for a Security Administrator, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With at least 1-3 years of security operations experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In-depth knowledge on client monitoring tools Ability to maintain and enhance professional relationship with client-teams and customers Organizational awareness Strong listening and oral/written communications skills
- The ITSO determines the issue’s criticality considering the probability and impact of vulnerabilities.
- Coordinates and Manages patch dependencies, the number of devices and specifically which devices were found vulnerable and remediation plan.
- Determines if there is a corresponding patch available from the vendor and whether the patch is relevant.
- Ensures patch installation is initiated and executed as part of the Change Control and Configuration Management process.
- Update risk exception tracker with assessment results & reason for defer/exception & duration of risk exception in tracker
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001254) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume