|Job Title:||Security Administration|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 09:04|
We are looking for a Security Administration, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in TCP/IP (Layer 3) networking, IP routing, and switching
- With basic experience/knowledge on network firewalls or configuring access lists
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Must have self initiative to learn and adopt to new technologies in a fast paced environment, willing to take advantage of opportunities for professional growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 2/3 support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) in Network Security Operations with main focus on service restoration and security remediation.
- As part of the support team, accountabilities includes processing of requests, supporting and resolving incidents, implementing changes, and reviewing problems.
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and participate in conference calls together with other relevant teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices (firewalls, IPS, email filtering systems, web proxy devices, access control systems)
- Employs production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available, ensures network security devices are in optimal operation.
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening, and others.
- Strictly follows change management process.
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identified risk which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
- Accountable to the team's commitments, deliverable and SLA's
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002642) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume