Securities Operations Specialist
|Job Title:||Securities Operations Specialist|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2020 14:46|
We are looking for a Securities Operations Specialist, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Securities Transfer, Settlement and Corporate Actions experience is a plus
- Avaloq Banking Suite Products
- Technology and Solutions skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Avaloq Banking Suite, FundSettle, Clearstream Vestima, SWIFT, Bloomberg
- Banking Operations experience is required
- Banking domains knowledge and experience
- Analytical skills and Attention to details
- Apply analytical thinking and intelligent concepts
- Proven service-orientation and a strong motivation to be part of a dynamic team
- Communication, i.e. Provide training and walk through presentation with Client
- Good communication
- Team spirit and team player
- Analytical mindset
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Domain: Wealth Management – Securities Operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Processing of Incoming & Outgoing free of payment transactions: Booking in Avaloq Banking System, settlement details to be defined with counter parties and custodians, monitoring and settlement
- Responsible for the Processing of Physical Shares and the associated Reconciliation.
- Responsible for the Execution of the qualitative end-of-day operational level controls.
- Maintenance of a constructive internal alignment with the Team Leader in case of any operational issues.
- In-scope service management in compliance with Services Level Agreements and market practices.
- Be engaged, and able to support UAT tasks
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001662) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume