SDET / QE Engineer
|Job Title:||SDET / QE Engineer|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 09:25|
We are looking for a SDET / QE Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months Extendable
- Primary Skills:
-> Performance Testing
-> Unix/ Bash
- Overall 8 years of work experience in the IT Industry.
- Proficiency with programming in Java.
- Knowledge of Data Driven Testing or Behavioral Driven Development test frameworks.
- Experience developing Web and API test automation with: Selenium and JMeter.
- Solid grasp on REST fundamentals, best practices, implementation concepts.
- Skilled in Unix/Linux environments.
- Capable of reading/writing QA tools in bash/perl/python.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC best practices.
- Ability to read and critique software architecture/designs to increase testability and maintainability.
- Good understanding of database technologies including relational and noSQL solutions.
- Understanding of security concepts such as PKI is a plus.
- Competency with debugging and root cause analysis.
- Understanding of continuous integration and build concepts.
- Experience with performance and scalability testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take part in complete software development process as well as software testing process.
- Involved in every step of the software development process like designing, development, and testing.
- Extensive code coverage through unit testing.
- Build, deploy, run & manage the application individually.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002884) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume