SAS Fraud Consultant
|Job Title:||SAS Fraud Consultant|
|Contact Name:||DAG (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:17|
We are looking for a SAS Fraud Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months (Extendable)
- 5 Years of experience in fraud and security intelligence investigation techniques in Banking /Government domains.
- Expertise in use of SAS DI and VI software, SAS Viya VA/VDMML/VTA/ SAS Studio
- Experience in deployment/operationalization of fraud and security intelligence solutions on SAS Viya Cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides fraud and security intelligence consulting services for customer engagements.
- Translates customer business needs into data requirements, fraud scenarios and investigation workflow.
- Conducts customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Supports data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitate analysis.
- Contributes and/or reviews proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials.
- Provides coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002329) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume