|Job Title:||SAS Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 17:42|
We are looking for a SAS Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With good data project knowledge
- With strong experience in SAS along with good Hadoop knowledge
- Preferably 3-5 years of application development experience with strong knowledge in SAS programming and Enterprise Guide
- Sound knowledge in SQL and any other programming knowledge is essential.
- Sound knowledge of data architecture and data warehouse system in Big data and Teradata would be good to have
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft EXCEL, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent SAS and advanced programming skills like Spark and Python
- Experience working with large and complex SAS datasets
- Strong in SAS tools to understand the existing code and document the requirements.
- Ability to reverse engineer SAS code to business requirement
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of CBG Customer management and Analytics team team
- Work with the CBG Business analyst team to understand the SAS code logic.
- Document existing SAS Code logic in word/excel and document the lineage.
- Understand SAS-codes written by techno-functional users and write the relevant document in work/excel which depict the exact requirement.
- Generate the macros necessary to capture the audit trail (job start time, end time, number of records processed, user who trigger the run etc.) of job execution in a tabular format.
- Perform unit testing and system integration testing.
- Work closely with Business team to document all the requirement.
- Prepare necessary design/operations documentation for future usage.
- Map the SAS dataset attributes with existing Integrated model from Data lake.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001491) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume