SAP Work Management Specialist (Work Scheduling Consultant)
|Job Title:||SAP Work Management Specialist (Work Scheduling Consultant)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 12:38|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP Work Management Specialist - Work Scheduling Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months (Extendable)
- With atleast 8 years relevant experience
- Extensive SAP PM data, functional and configuration experience, knowledge of work scheduling processes, track record of preparing detailed functional specifications for enhancements and integrations
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Strong expertise in SAP PM data, functionality and configuration, specifically in the area of Work Planning and Scheduling (incl. MRS)
- Ideally past knowledge of BHP solution for Work Management
- Proven track record of developing functional specification for enhancements and systems interfaces
- Proven track record of working with other technical streams to coordinate design and build activities for SAP PM related enhancements and interfaces
- Strong expertise in developing testing scripts and conducting solution testing throughout all cycles
- Experience with preparing for solution deployment and hand-over to operations
Non-Technical Skills Requirements:
- Self-driven individual with the experience handling complex and unstructured tasks
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills in demanding environment.
- Works well under pressure with ability to balance quality design and delivery effectiveness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Based on user requirements list, come-up with high-level solution design. Review and validate such High Level design with key project stakeholders.
- Develop detailed functional specifications for discrete pieces of the overall solution design, as per directions from the Project Functional Lead.
- Work closely with other project stakeholders (including UI specialist and Integration Design Lead) to ensure solution design is aligned with other parts of the solution.
- Ensure proposed design is compliant with BHP methodology and quality standards, and is reviewed and approved by respective authorities
- Where required, perform SAP system configuration in the Work Management (SAP PM) domain.,
- Work closely with the technical build team (including ABAP, Fiori, Basis, Workflow, BI, Portal) to ensure Impacts are understood and Assessments are completed in ServiceNow
- Prepare testing scenarios, scripts and drive testing activities for the scope designed and built
- Work with other teams to ensure comprehensive testing is performed, all issues are identified and resolution completed and documented.
- Prepare QRG and/or other training materials required to upskill future business users
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer sessions with the Operations team to ensure smooth transition
- Plan and execute any cutover preparation activities, where relevant
- Throughout the project execution, continuously consider any issues or risks, required mitigations and proactively communicate these to the Project Functional Lead or Project Manager.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000668) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's