SAP Treasury SME in Airline Industry
|Job Title:||SAP Treasury SME in Airline Industry|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2021 09:28|
We are looking for a SAP Treasury SME in Airline Industry, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 2 Months
- Chief Consultant (Minimum SAP experience of 8+ years)
- Looking for Finance SME in Airlines industry.
- Required very experience resource with multiple projects delivered for world class airlines in area of airlines treasury, cash flow management, risk management, liquidity planning, aircraft lease management, fleet management, air fuel hedging, payment in house cash management, IFRS15 and 16, swift connectivity.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To deliver discovery workshop
- Run fit gap analysis
- Build to be processes and architecture
- Prepare project proposal.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002684) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's