SAP Trainers for Bootcamp (SAP HANA, SAP BI and SAP SD)
|Job Title:||SAP Trainers for Bootcamp (SAP HANA, SAP BI and SAP SD)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 17:05|
We are looking for a SAP Trainers for Bootcamp (SAP HANA, SAP BI and SAP SD), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 3+ years of Training Experience in a small/large group environment
- Experience with creation, training, and facilitation for e-learning
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods either for SAP HANA or SAP BI and SAP SD
- SAP functional or implementation experience
- 1-2 years of SAP training experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- BS degree in IT, Education, Training, HR, or related field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day training activities before, during, and after course completion to ensure consistent and successful delivery.
- Lead the end-user training workstream activities, timelines, and objectives.
- Execute training development programs.
- Train on support tools and system environments.
- Train on the new system functionality and business processes.
- Develop Training Materials for online, remote, and instructor-led training, create course content, materials, and assessments that meet specified learning objectives/goals; including PowerPoint Presentations, SAP Enable Now Documents, Quick Reference Guides, Job Aids, and Course Assessments
- Develop and own training strategies, standards, and assist with client training tool selection.
- Develop and execute a training plan.
- Develop and implement a role-based curriculum.
- Create course content, materials, and assessments that meet specified learning objectives/goals; including PowerPoint Presentations, SAP Enable Now Documents, Quick Reference Guides, Job Aids and Course Assessments
- Develop, administer, and compute the results for training assessments.
- Build and deploy associated courses.
- Coordinate training activities with process teams.
- Organize and facilitate Train-The-Trainer sessions.
- Assist in the creation and management of the training environment and training landscape.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001794) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's