SAP Supply Chain Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Supply Chain Consultant|
|Location:||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and Penang|
|Contact Name:||JLu (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 11:33|
We are looking for a SAP Supply Chain Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 1 Month
- Must have strong Supply Chain / Hydrocarbon SAP Knowledge and Expertise
- Must have Oil and Gas experience.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review the current S/4HANA design and provide gaps analysis/recommendation back to standard S/4HANA.
- Provide input into a carve-out strategy by which the Joint Venture is established as an independent entity, separate from the two parent companies.
- Develop a roadmap that contains initiatives to close gaps and outlines future products and solutions (SAP and non-SAP) Work is expected to start from 26th Aug over a period of 6 weeks with multiple onsite workshops.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001026) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume