SAP / ABAP / Odata Developer
|Job Title:||SAP / ABAP / Odata Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 16:36|
We are looking for a SAP ABAP / Odata Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 7 Months
- Need Strong S/4 HANA ABAP developer with OData including CDS development experience.
- At least 10 years of Experience and worked on minimum 1 S4 HANA implementation project
- Mandatory experience in OData creation via CDS views or experience in complex CDS views along with Odata
- Must have worked with SAP NetWeaver GW oData services, CDS views / annotations & hands-on ABAP.
- Preference to consultants with S/4HANA Retail retail experience
- Functional exposure to S/4 pricing will be an added advantage.
- Will be responsible for developing OData services on SAP Retail on S/4HANA 1809.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create the technical specifications for reports, forms, enhancements, interfaces, and conversions as defined in planning and scoping
- Perform development and testing of reports, forms, enhancements, interfaces and conversions
- Work with legacy system experts to develop appropriate solutions for interfaces and conversions
- Resolve application program problems related to SAP scope of Services
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001644) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume