SAP SIS IATA Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP SIS IATA Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2022 14:19|
We are looking for an SAP SIS IATA Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 2 Months
- Senior Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 3-6 Years)
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Content server or Document Management Server should be provisioned for storing the supplementary attachments received from IATA Clearing house.
- Instore and Inflight sales will be carried out by using the existing POS systems. Transactions from these systems will be posted manually in SAP Finance- Accounts Receivables at an aggregated level.
- The analytic reports for sales will be handled via standard reports in S/4HANA.
- Standard Fiori apps only are considered, unless specified in WRICEF list.
- Interline customers are charged through SIS portal using debit memo processing.
- Data for the outbound sales assumed to be manually fed in the systems using the sales order processing and not through interfaces.
- Clearing adjustments will be done via FI Postings.
- Netting & settlement function using F110
- Standard Reports are only considered unless specified.
- SIS -IATA billing will be handled thru OTC module. Any other Transaction coming through RA system related to interline will be handled thru FI-AR or FI – GL posting.
- SIS IATA postings will both get updated in FI, MM & SD and it will be through either P2P, OTC or direct FI postings and AR in case of revenue accounting interface.
- For PO based reconciliation IATA-SIS inbound XML file should contain PO number
- Will be compliant to ICH & SIS e-invoicing and Settlement standards and regulations, both functional and technical specification by IATA and SIS
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003133) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume