SAP Senior Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Senior Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 12:36|
We are looking for a SAP Senior Operations Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Gathers information by observing workflows, reading available reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determines appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documents findings, prepare reports, and makes recommendations (e.g. KPIs, team performance dashboards, process performance reports, compliance reports, etc).
- Presents data/findings and facilitates discussions during management meetings.
- Develops new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Engages with all levels of employees globally, including senior managers, to secure buy-in and implement changes.
- Develops training content and trains employees to use new systems/reports or follow new processes.
- Determines the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishes and maintains quality standards.
- Ensures compliance with prevailing and regulatory standards.
- Maintains foundation data sets required by systems or processes (e.g. ITdirect master data, data authorization requests, etc).
- Acts as global go-to contact for any questions or issues regarding relevant systems, reports or processes.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001609) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume