SAP Senior Developer for BTP Core Security (NodeJS, Cloud Foundry)
|Job Title:||SAP Senior Developer for BTP Core Security (NodeJS, Cloud Foundry)|
|Location:||Germany, Walldorf, Potsdam, Berlin|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 09:45|
We are looking for a SAP Senior Developer for BTP Core Security (NodeJS, Cloud Foundry), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Senior Developer (Development Experience more than 5 years)
- Programming Languages: At least 5 years experience with Java Script
- Scripting & Shell Languages: At least 5 years experience with UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good degree in computer science, software engineering or similar (Bachelor/Master)
- Excellent development skills in Node.JS, git, bash
- Experience with Security and Cybersecurity
- Common understanding about container technology
- Experience working in agile software development processes (Scrum)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, and highly adaptable
- Curiosity and track record for quickly learning new technologies, concepts, and tools
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Developer you will contribute to the Platform Security Engineering unit within the Security Control Plane department.
- Our diverse team setup complements core expert skill sets in the area of security architecture, software development and architecture as well as project management.
- The team is looking for a Senior Developer (f/m/d) for building a single sign-on solution (Security SaaS) in SAP Cloud Foundry based on existing platform services for identity authentication and X.509 certificate management.
- As member of a Scrum team, you will contribute to designing new security capabilities and putting them to life collaboratively.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002501) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's