SAP Security Authorizations Coordinator
|Job Title:||SAP Security Authorizations Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 09:26|
We are looking for a SAP Security Authorizations Coordinator, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 19 Months
- Primary Skill: SAP FI General Ledger
- SAP Security Administration (P5 - Master)
- SAP Security Testing (P4 - Expert)
- SAP Segregation of Duties(SoD) (P3 - Advanced)
- SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting (P2 - Intermediate)
- SAP GRC Access and Process Controls (P1 - Beginner)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the sap authorization gatekeeper, understanding the SAP security role architecture of the client and serving as the POC on all SAP authorization matters across all program teams.
- Review all new SAP authorization requests for business and technical roles, and advise on SAP setup for all teams, including master role/composite role selection, t-code selection, field level authorization.
- Liaise with the SAP Security Team in Germany and prioritize all new SAP role requests. Present the change request of the role, provide guidance and suggestions as to the best SAP role authorization design.
- Deliver on SAP security authorization requests based on client SLAs with appropriate priority based on release schedule.
- Review both business role authorization and technical role (i.e. IT support role/production support role) requests and provide clear guidance on roles to use/roles to modify.
- Provide SAP S/4HANA security role authorization expertise hands-on. GRC NOT REQUIRED
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002569) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume