One of our clients is looking for a SAP SD Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum 5-7 years of SAP SD experience working in Implementation / Rollout/Support projects.
- Functional Expertise: Proficient SAP SD knowledge and thorough with SAP SD Customizations, Master Data, Pricing, OTC Process, SAP Reports etc. SAP ALE/EDI (IDOC) expertise, Web services. CRM experiences will be additional bonus, although not a must.
- Technical Expertise: Basic level ABAP debugging skills.
- Exposed to B2B and B2C business processes with direct working experience not learned through paper.
- Open to explore for solutions or ideas by stretching out of the normal SAP borders and looking various avenues like SAP OSS notes, Internet and other means so that an extra mile could be reached. Take initiative to research and understand areas of concern relating to project/task assigned to, not necessary confining to SAP specific.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to learn.
- Must have excellent Analytical skills.
- Well versed of working with onsite/offshore model. Adaptability to work with professionals having diversified backgrounds.
- Mandatory skills: SAP SD
- Domain: SAP Functional
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involve with designing and developing world-class solutions and demonstrating SAP best industry practices as well.
- Communicating with business users for better understanding of the requirements and converting the same into Functional Specification document.
- Getting the new design/developments approved from Client internal SAP Central Control Board.
- Manage the SAP deliverables and also co-ordinate with different non-SAP teams for the project deliverables.
- Work closely with SAP ABAP technical team for the developments.
- Unit testing and Integration testing of the deliverables.
- Provide support to business users during UAT phase of the project and resolving issues if any.
- End User training and Handover KT to the SAP Production team.
- Communicating with other SAP modules such as SAP-MM & SAP-FICO for better understanding of business scenarios.
Why join us?
At GECO Asia, we pride ourselves as one of the leading IT/SAP Consulting and Resourcing firm with access to cutting edge and niche projects. Our client base includes blue chip customers from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong. Having delivered more than 500+ SAP and Digital Transformation assignments in the last 5 years, we have the trust of both quality clients and our qualified consultants.
Send us your interest to fast forward your career. We give you unparallel access to new projects in modern IT areas like Digital Transformation, Cloud Computing,Data Science, Machine Learning, Internet Of Things and IT Governance.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000196)in the Subject line and the below details:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Please do NOT use Quick Apply, send your CV directly to email@example.com with (JOB_000196)in the Subject line
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is an IT Consulting Services company and we provide specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive License offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, License No. 07C4453]
[2,Venture Drive, Vision Exchange, #10-18, Singapore 608526]