SAP SD Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP SD Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 18:27|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP SD Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum 5-7 years of SAP SD experience working in Implementation/ Rollout/Support projects.
- Functional Expertise: Proficient SAP SD knowledge and thorough with SAP SD Customizations, Master Data, Pricing, OTC Process, SAP Reports etc.
SAP ALE/EDI (IDOC) expertise, Web services.
RM experiences will be additional bonus, although not a must.
- Technical Expertise: Basic level ABAP debugging skills.
- Exposed to B2B and B2C business processes with direct working experience not learned through paper.
- Open to explore for solutions or ideas by stretching out of the normal SAP borders and looking various avenues like SAP OSS notes, Internet and other means so that an extra mile could be reached.
- Take initiative to research and understand areas of concern relating to project/task assigned to, not necessary confining to SAP specific.
- Well versed of working with onsite/offshore model.
- Adaptability to work with professionals having diversified backgrounds.
- Mandatory sSkills: SAP SD
- Desired Skills:
-> SAP SD Customizations, Master Data, Pricing, OTC Process, SAP Reports etc.
-> SAP ALE/EDI (IDOC) expertise, Web services Exposed to B2B and B2C business processes with direct working experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involve with designing and developing world-class solutions and demonstrating SAP best industry practices as well.
- Communicating with business users for better understanding of the requirements and converting the same into Functional Specification document.
- Getting the new design/developments approved from Client internal SAP Central Control Board.
- Manage the SAP deliverables and also co-ordinate with different non-SAP teams for the project deliverables.
- Work closely with SAP ABAP technical team for the developments.
- Unit testing and Integration testing of the deliverables.
- Provide support to business users during UAT phase of the project and resolving issues if any.
- End User training and Handover KT to the SAP Production team.
- Communicating with other SAP modules such as SAP-MM & SAP-FICO for better understanding of business scenarios.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000354) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume