SAP SCB PMO Support - Hyperscaler
|Job Title:||SAP SCB PMO Support - Hyperscaler|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2022 15:51|
We are looking for an SAP SCB PMO Support - Hyperscaler, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Experience in working within Project Management Office.
- Experience managing external partner relationships and contract staff
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet goals, assess resource needs, develop schedules, monitor and communicate status, and develop processes and procedures.
- Ability to take ambiguity and clarify for self and others
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build Forecasts and capture actuals on different SAP contracts.
- Analyze financial data by properly distributing and allocating data by resources/rate card/contract.
- Implement budgets and calculate risk with impact
- Collect consumption data by resource, develop checks and balances to identifyt exceptions and arrive the monthly data to aling with SAP Managers.
- Provide these financial reports and budget outlines weekly to SAP Managers and executives. All financial data needs to be reflected into SAP systems aligned to SAP internal reporting procedures.
- Share forecasted and actual data with the customer monthly across SAP contracts and reconcile
- Support onboarding of resources to programs following customer processes
- Develop insights to understand consumption trends, adjust against contingencies and suggest actions to SAP Managers
- Work closely with Finance Controllers to share data, develop insights and take required actions where improvements are required
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003038) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume