SAP SAP Infrastructure Basis & Security Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP SAP Infrastructure Basis & Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 10:50|
We are looking for a SAP Infrastructure Basis & Security Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 7 to 9 Years experience
- Hands on experience in:
-> Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa
-> Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB
-> Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
-> Technical: Troubleshooting SAP Basis issue, SAP Client Copies, SAP System Copies, Installing SAP System, Updating Databases, Language Pack Installation, Tablespace Management, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Spool Administration, Live Cache Administration, SSO/SSL Configuration, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Hardening Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting
- Soft skills:
-> ITIL Process Knowledge (Incident, Change and Problem Management)
-> Manage and work in the area of SAP operation support, Implementation support, roll outs and Project support.
-> Hands on experience in troubleshooting of both ABAP, Java stacks.
-> Capable of designing and implementing System Landscape, Architecture, Backup strategy
-> Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
-> Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
-> Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experience in driving automation using.
- Certification: Certified in SAP Basis or SAP HANA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Upgrades, System Refreshes, System /Client Copies, EHP upgrades, Language imports, Support stack upgrade, Add-On installation, SAP Upgrade/Release Upgrade, Siteminder Implementation, OS/DB Migrations, VM Migration.
- Installation, configuration, and system administration of Solman and PI/PO systems.
- Technical delivery of SAP Basis, HANA and Oracle administration activities for production support environments
- Solving escalated tickets from lower levels, Ticket logging and escalation to next level / SAP Vendor where required
- Perform complex tasks like Parameter changes, Kernel upgrades, Hardening, Takeover, Support pack upgrade, certificate imports, License updates, Java system deployment.
- Provide SAP systems delivery (new system installation) across the suite of major SAP applications & versions with customer coordination.
- Perform SAP application administration with strong focus on configuration, analysis, performance tuning across stacks and develop and deploy solutions on complex issues.
- Perform SDB switch, Oracle Dataguard switch, Plug-In installation, SSL Certificate, Oracle upgrade, Webdispatcher configuration
- Implement an optimal SAP configuration, SAP Notes to maximize system performance and availability of all SAP systems.
- To shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Guide team(s) on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope
- Implement automations for significant reduction in manual efforts, it is essential to have hands-on experience.
- Create and publish knowledge base articles and contribute to knowledge management activities in the service.
- Analyze reoccurring Incidents, Problem tickets and provide recommendation / solution for a permanent fix.
- Identify automation opportunities amongst daily tasks and provide inputs for script development.
- Train and mentor L1/L2 on complex activities to cater to the next in-line support chain
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002505) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's