SAP Sales Technology Support Specialists
|Job Title:||SAP Sales Technology Support Specialists|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 17:49|
We are looking for a SAP Sales Technology Support Specialists, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- 3+ years experience in technical, business or other type of support desk or sales operations roles (Team Member Roles)
- 8+ years experience in technical, business or other type of support desk or sales operations roles (Team Leader Roles)
- Preferably has insights into sales processes and systems (i.e. CRM, Callidus,…)
- Good team player, with positive customer and peer-to-peer feedback
- Knows how to identify priorities and execute for highest business impact
- Understand business users of technologies and has good customer empathy (customer=sales)
- Deals well with pressure
- Has experience in multi-channel support – i.e. can handle chat and tickets
- Understands the dependencies and complexities of working in a matrixed, global environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries for a leading technology company of the world.
- The job onboarding involves training by professional experts who will issue certificates.
- Interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide transactional end-user support via tickets and chat for core Sales Applications and Systems (within the scope of the Sales Technology & Support charter) and according to SLAs
- Create/refine related documentation for support and sales self-enablement within the respective release schedule and content prioritization of the organization
- Attend trainings to learn about new applications and cross-train peers within the hub (including onboarding of new joiners within the hub)
- Collaborate across Sales Technology (Level 1,2 and 3) support to identify related in-scope solutions of end-user inquiries in a qualitative and accelerated manner
- Work with relevant and standardized support infrastructures, adhere to data compliance
- Contribute to support-specific projects for long-term simplification (i.e. collecting feedback within the hub, submit questions for trainings…)
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000880) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume