SAP S/4 Senior ABAP/Technical Expert
|Job Title:||SAP S/4 Senior ABAP/Technical Expert|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2021 10:53|
We are looking for a SAP S/4 Senior ABAP/Technical Expert, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- Expert Developer (Development Experience more than 7 Years)
- Architecture Experience to Define, Design and guide HR Mini Master Integration between SF and S/4.
- At least two SAP end-to-end implementation experience and at least two S/4HANA implementation experience with the above requirements
- Further experiences to define Target operating model on how to leverage the same data in the Financial Reporting structures needs to discussed and designed.
- Strong knowledge on S/4 Functionalities (HR Mini Master, Business Partner, Migration Cockpit, BRF+, Mini Master and Financial Reporting tables)
- Supports SAP S/4 ABAP and HR Mini Master/Business partner related technical development.
- Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 system issues. Individual must be a hands on developer with strong skills in Interfaces, enhancements, workflow, and forms.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to perform quality checks, code reviews and enforce industry standard development practices.
- Performs technical design and documents technical specifications.
- Ensures compliance of developed solution to underlying solution architecture.
- Must be able to dive how objects need to be mapped, enhanced.
- Will need to work closely with the functional team to help develop the best solutions.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002978) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume