SAP S/4 FICO Expert
|Job Title:||SAP S/4 FICO Expert|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 11:04|
We are looking for a SAP S/4 FICO Expert, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Senior Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 3-6 Years)
- Industry background requirements: high-tech manufacturing enterprise project experience
- Technical requirements: Senior consultant, rich experience in S/4 FICO project, New GL new general ledger project experience, and a clear understanding of the changes from ECC to S/4.
- Familiar with the new general ledger function of S/4, especially the deep logic of document splitting.
- Familiar with S/4 three-tier evaluation solutions and configuration methods.
- Familiar with the functions of SPL and PCA on ECC, and can match the new ledger on S/4.
- Familiar with individual financial adjustments to specific non-leading ledger. Know how to adjust all currency amounts on ledger.
- Familiar with the steps and configuration of S/4 relocation from the classic ledger to the new ledger, as well as skilled error correction capabilities.
- With debug ability, you can quickly locate, analyze, and solve problems.
- Familiar with the cost accounting ability of S/4 manufacturing, understand the accounting requirements of different production methods such as BTS\BTO, and be able to issue related solutions.
- Familiar with the S/4 material account function, and familiar with the impact of different business models based on the material account level.
- Familiar with S/4 parallel evaluation solutions and PCA requirements design for different business models.
- Have real experience in the implementation of S/4 CO full cycle.
- Familiar with each integration scheme between Logistics (MM/PP/SD) module and FI/CO.
- With debug ability, you can quickly locate, analyze and solve problems
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002613) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume