SAP Provider System Responsible
|Job Title:||SAP Provider System Responsible|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2022 09:50|
We are looking for a SAP Provider System Responsible, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 7-9 years of experience
- Troubleshooting SAP Basis issue, SAP Client Copies, SAP System Copies, Installing SAP System, Updating Databases, Language Pack Installation, Tablespace Management, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Spool Administration, Live Cache Administration, SSO/SSL Configuration, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Hardening Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting, experience in driving automation using, Capable of designing and implementing different strategies and procedures (Like System Landscape, System Architecture, Backup Strategy, System Refresh, Patching, Stress/Performance testing etc…).
- Application: SAP Solution Manager
- Database: Sybase, MSSQL
- Technical: Underlying Infrastructure stack: Hypervisor, Storage, Network, Job Management Tool (SAP BPA/Redwood RunMyJobs, Broadcom/Automic UC4, SAP BPO/Solution Manager, IBM Workload Automation), CISM, Automation implementation experience in SAP Basis.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Should work with minimum supervision
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a PSR, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
- Plan and coordinate all activities within the responsible SAP Environment of the System Responsible
- You will plan and coordinate Changes with IT Partners, Application Teams and other Services within the Datacenter.
- Manage and support multiple landscapes. Should be able to manage and work in the area of SAP operation support, Implementation support, rollouts and Project support.
- Be the single point of contact for the different landscape for internal Teams as well for the Customer.
- Proven SAP systems delivery and/or system administration knowledge across the suite of major SAP applications & versions.
- You will escalate Issues and Risks to the appropriate Team / Management.
- You will support the L1 / L2 / L3 Team in troubleshooting Incidents.
- You will optimize the SAP Systems in your responsibility.
- You will review the monthly EWA Reports, create proposals and discuss them with the IT Partners and Application Teams.
- You will be intensely involved in; defining the problem, propose, coordinate and refining the solution.
- You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope.
- You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms like SaltStack
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002896) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume