SAP Project Admin
|Job Title:||SAP Project Admin|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 12:13|
We are looking for a SAP Project Admin, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 2-4 Years)
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Has to follow up with / for:
-> Consultant for their Timesheets preparation.
-> Upload on the customer Approval Tool (cFolders).
-> Approval by SAP PMO
-> Approval by ONGC Team
-> Approval By ONGC In charge Ensuring the Timesheet data on ISP & Field Glass based on timesheet approval of cfolders.
- Billing summary preparation based on the timesheet Reconciliation of Time Data in ISP and rectifications along with Operation Team.
- Follow up with ONGC teams for Payments Resource request creations in RR System for the new on boarding / Deployment.
- Staffing based on the timesheet data.
- Preferably who has done this in past at SAP projects.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002891) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume