SAP PPM EPPM and PS Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP PPM EPPM and PS Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 13:23|
We are looking for a SAP PPM EPPM and PS Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 9 Mandays
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This role requires functional S4 expertise in the area of both Projects Systems (PS) and Portfolio and Project Management (PPM).
- The consultant ideally has oil and gas expertise and can run workshops to understand client requirements and pain points and design an S4 solution that meets these needs utilizing SAP's S4 roadmap for oil and gas.
- There is also a requirement to support the financial business case (through identifying KPI's and operational benefits from S4) as well as the overall system landscape design.
- The client has a strong Engineering business and needs significant support in this area.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001946) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume