SAP PMO-Project Management
|Job Title:||SAP PMO-Project Management|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:37|
We are looking for a SAP PMO-Project Management, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 14.3 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assigned as a Project management (one of the members for HQ team), for SuccessFactors global implementation project.
- GPM (Global Project Management) team will be coordinated by project management from each reasons.
- Communicate with each region, understand their issues / status, take lead for meetings towards global HQ, and create documentations for reporting.
- Share the project status at the global level with the Customer to let Customer understand the project status.
- Propose and be consulted the Customer for the updates of existing global guideline. If necessary, create the global guideline.
- Setup and attend the meeting for creation of the global guideline meeting.
- GPM will work with SA for any functional and technical solutions and feedback the same to HQ.
- SAP Global Project Manager and Customer prepare the contents of the meeting.
- Input project status information to HQ on weekly basis (for all regions).
- Ensure the Customer's next steps can be performed smoothly.
- Cooperate with the Customer's Global Project Management Team and the Customer's Global Functional Leads to confirm and update the project plan and status.
- Share with the Customer the weekly status reports, Project activities and Project regions communicated by the SAP regional Project managers
- Participate in a meeting to be held on a regular basis with the Customer and other meetings requiring attendance, as needed.
- Participate in a meeting to be held on a regular basis with Regions and other meetings requiring attendance, as needed.
- Prepare the contents of the Global Steering Committee
- Share the contents with the Customer in advance and agree on the contents.
- Create the minutes of the Global Steering & Project Committee and agree on the contents of the minutes with the Customer.
- Check the Action status of the next action presented at the Global Steering & Project Committee and follow it up if the actions are taken appropriately.
- Manage project related issues that could not be resolved in each region and take actions towards solution.
- Escalate the issues that could not be solved by the Global Project Manager to the SAP Executive Sponsor.
- If there is a risk in Regions' project such as schedule delay, collaborate with the Global Escalation Point to minimize such risks, provide the advices for the risk minimization.
- Support the Customer to make each region aware of the Customer's decision.
- Cooperate with the Solution Architects to create instance strategies, integration strategies, data migration strategies, production cutover strategies, post-production support strategies, etc.
- Support the Customer to complete the online trainings.
- Organize the contents of the shared file BOX and share the project document management method with the Customer.
- Communicate with Global Escalation Point to ensure to uptake the Regions' project issues and risks.
- Collaborate and communicate with AMS and Preferred success team.
- Handle CR process without any delays
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001050) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume