SAP PMO Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP PMO Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 12:12|
We are looking for a SAP PMO Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 9 Months
- Candidate should have strong PMO background
- Candidate should have good knowledge and/or exposure to software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Candidate should have solid hand-on experience in spreadsheet and PowerPoint processing and other Microsoft office applications for tracking and reporting.
- Candidate with general knowledge of procurement/contract has advantage.
- Candidate with basic knowledge in background screening methodologies (particularly with FADV) has advantage.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be able to coordinate the SAP resource onboarding process for the Project
- Simplify and streamline the existing resource onboarding processes
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on project financial reporting
- Assisting Project Managers on staffing, reporting, and adhoc governance requests that might come up during the project execution
- Liaise with SAP Partner companies on invoicing and contract matter
- Tracking Project invoice process and assist with accrual
- Regular meeting with PMs to review staffing and project health check Requirements
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001326) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume