SAP Plant Maintenance + Mobility Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Plant Maintenance + Mobility Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 12:37|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP Plant Maintenance + Mobility Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Project Duration: 12 Months
- 7-10 years related working experience
- Deep understanding of SAP Work Management (Plant Maintenance) standard capabilities, configuration and customising options.
- Experienced in designing end-to-end processes for Work Management including reporting and deploying Fiori Apps.
- Support design and testing of authorization profiles, batch jobs configuration, WRICEFs and cutover processes in S4/HANA.
- Minimum 2 implementations of Work Management, with configuration responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable in integration between Work Management and other SAP modules such as HR, Finance, Costing, Procurement, Inventory Management, SAP-MRS and WCM.
- Experienced in developing, evaluating and presenting design options
- Experienced in documenting business process flows
- Experience in mobility solutioning and deployment preferred.
- Ability to work in cross cultural team, virtual environment
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks; managing own workload according to project plan
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain business process flows in SAP Solution Manager and support documentation
- Support Work Management configuration and document configuration rationales.
- Develop Functional Design (WRICEFs) documents in line with project standards/templates.
- Communicate with development team regarding functional requirements and support testing including Fiori Apps and interfaces.
- Create test data to support functional testing and performance testing.
- Engage and manage business SMEs/stakeholders to understand requirements and explain/demonstrate design components
- Develop integrated test scripts according to designed flows.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000283) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume