SAP Open Text Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Open Text Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 17:55|
We are looking for a SAP Open Text Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 4 Months
- The client are planning upgrade for their S/4 HANA environment.
- An experienced Open Text advisory has been requested to provide highly specialised expertise to support upgrade deliverables as required.
- This service is targeted at customer-led engagement. It focuses on the collaboration between Customer and SAP.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Upgrade from 1709 initial shipment to 1709 SP06.
-> Upgrade of Business Capture Center and VIM components.
- Discovery workshop to confirm SP levels and system landscape and approach
-> Documentation deliverable; consultant summary report on Upgrade approach and VIM, BC, BCC installation plan
- Technical upgrade of VIM 16.3 SP 1 to the decided version\
- Technical upgrade of BC 16.3 SP 1 to the decided version
- New installation of BCC server (for testing during upgrade project)
- Upgrade of existing Non-prod BCC 16.3 SP1 to the decided version
- Upgrade of existing Prod BCC server 16.3
- Upgrade of 9 SAP environments
-> Project system landscape (FHS, FHJ, FHK, FHR and FHV)
-> Production (FHP)
-> BAU system landscape (FHD, FHQ, FHL)
-> Unit testing for standard document flows i.e. PO, NPO and Real Estate Invoices in SAP Project Dev (FHJ)
Assumptions and Exclusions:
- Purely technical upgrade of VIM, BC and BCC – no new functionality will be configured
- No changes to any archive servers
- Business will perform UAT (supported by project team for defect resolution)
- Business to provide test data and scenarios to be tested
- Upgrade to latest service pack -1
- No ABAP development is included (this should be done by QH)
- No change management or training is in scope
- UAT is conducted in one SAP environment
- QH will manage all UAT testing / support and defect resolution
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001955) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information