SAP Oil & Gas Architect (Downstream)
|Job Title:||SAP Oil & Gas Architect (Downstream)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022 17:17|
We are looking for a SAP Oil & Gas Architect (Downstream), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Principle Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 6+ Years)
- 10+ years of enterprise architecture (business & IT) experience
- Business process expertise in one or more areas across a customer's value chain
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advice - your role is to advise the customer and enable them to be successful with SAP. With your knowledge of SAP and SAP products, you will:
-> Support customer in defining and planning their Intelligent Enterprise roadmap, using as much of standard SAP processes and content, with a focus on Customer Experience.
-> Support customer to accelerate their projects and roadmap execution, by supporting the set-up of Design Advisory Board providing directions and guidance.
-> Participate in Design Advisory Services delivery to guide and advise customer in the execution of projects and programs.
-> Support customer to align project and program execution with their strategy.
- Design – customer will design processes and work on implementations. Partners may have a role in this, as well as SAP, where we safeguard their success. As part of your role, together with a team, you:
-> Support customer in their business, process, and technology designs, by aligning the work of a team of architects.
- Key Competencies:
-> Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with customer's IT and business executives
-> Work effectively across multiple functions and teams to define clear requirements to achieve business outcomes
-> Guide customer's teams in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modelling disciplines
-> Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
-> Influence transition states toward joint business outcomes building on SAP solution value
-> Leverage industry and SAP reference architectures
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003021) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume