SAP Network Engineer CCEE - Switching & Routing (for EMEA)
|Job Title:||SAP Network Engineer CCEE - Switching & Routing (for EMEA)|
|Location:||Germany, St. Leon-Rot|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 10:18|
We are looking for a SAP Network Engineer CCEE - Switching & Routing (for EMEA), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- Principle Consultant (Minimum IT Experience 3-6 years)
- In-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite: preferably in switching/routing as core competence however additional disciplines such as, load balancing & security are welcome
- Good understanding of virtualization and SDN/OpenStack technologies like VLAN, VxLAN, VRF, etc.
- Experience with scripting and automation (e.g. Ansible, Python, Java, Perl)
- High understanding of Hyperscalers,Cloud computing, SaaS, & hosted systems
- Expert abilities in developing and documenting network designs and concepts
- Basic Project Management Experience
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced and multicultural organization.
- Flexibility to work on a schedule that is convenient for our customers.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting FabricPath, Complex Dynamic Routing, & VXLAN Products across platform areas
- Participate On-Call Rotation
- Change Technical Validation Expert: Review Playbook/Runbook that was developed by the operations engineer and ensuring infrastructure availability and identifying possible risk.
- Solution Design: Involve in sessions with operations engineer(s) on mapping request to existing service delivery. if not found, work on developing a solution with the platform engineering.
- Incident Management: Drive major/complex outage(s) to resolution.
- Service Delivery: Develop KPI for the service and report to management on Capacity Management.
- Manage Service: Interface with Manage Service Provider as Consultant Role
- Collaboration: Be the link to storage and virtualization teams.
- Ensure compliance of network infrastructure to global standards.
- Ensure global alignment across the regional delivery teams.
- Develop and maintain tools for automation of network device configurations and deployments.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002764) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's