SAP MRS Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP MRS Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 12:24|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP MRS Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5.2 Months
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Senior consultant needed to support the design, build, test & deployment of SAP Multi-Resource Scheduling(MRS) solutions, for the client Quantum program.
- The transformation process scope covers - project initiation & planning, programs, change requests, execution RLS revisions, Talent indenting in projects etc.
- Configuration experience of Regions, Contract Types, Line of Business, Request Types, Role Activity Types, Role Types, Settlement Types, RM Group Routing Table etc as needed by the client business processes alongwith necessary integrations to other SAP modules like PS, HR, CRM etc. Automations (Wricef) in MRS.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
- Take responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation. Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Execute realization activities (FS writing for advanced resource request automations, auto integration between MRS and PS,CRM & HR)
- Supporting & providing clear guidance and support for data migration.
- Testing related activities like test script creation, performing/supporting SIT, supporting UAT
- Supporting performance tuning optimization efforts.
- Supporting launch, cutover to BAU.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume